The Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatment is optimized for brighter, more even skin tone and enhanced skin permeability for added benefits of topical skincare products when applied immediately after treatment.
Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser that refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue.
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and skincare desires. In recent studies, consumers reported visible improvements after 4-6 treatments, though many patients choose to have routine treatments as part of their overall skin care regimen. Your skin care provider will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.
Clear + Brilliant is a beneficial treatment for women and men of all ages and skin types, who want to be proactive in their skin care, addressing the early signs of aging or maintaining the look of their skin.
The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance. Other benefits of the treatment may include:
• Naturally radiant and glowing skin
• Visibly illuminated skin tone
• Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
• Skin that looks clear and brilliant
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patient protects the skin.
No matter how old you are, sun exposure, environmental conditions and lifestyle can contribute to lackluster skin. Whether you want to extend the younger look of your skin or address these early signs of aging, Clear + Brilliant can help.
The Clear + Brilliant treatment is safe* when used by a trained expert who will evaluate your skin and recommend the best course of treatment.
* People with certain skin conditions should not receive treatments. Please consult with your specialist if you have any questions. Potential side effects include prolonged redness, swelling, blistering, scarring, infection, pigmentary changes (hyperpigmentation), herpes reactivation and acne flare-up.